Have a question? Here are a few common ones:
Designing in WordPress is more customizable, has more features and themes. WordPress is more search engine optimized (SEO) friendly and has better SEO and SEM management.
100%. We are happy to assist you with writing any content you need whether for your website, social media or email campaign. Let us know, we would be happy to help.
Yes! Responsiveness on ALL devices is important. Your website is redesigned for all screen sizes from desktop, tablet to mobile. All designs look very similar, but are tweaked to fit each dimension.
Having a search engine optimized (SEO) website is the first step to being seen. We don’t guarantee improvements to your website’s search engine ranking, but the pages that we develop are optimized and accessible to search engines. We will take the below steps to set you up for SEO:
- Site speed: Your website will be optimized for performance and tested for site speed, ensuring a load time of under 5 seconds.
- Headings: Site headings will be set to create a hierarchical structure for your content. This makes it easier for users to navigate through your pages.
- Simple URL structures: We build pages with simple relevant URL structures.
- Link redirection: When URL structures change, links are redirected to a page on your new website that is most relevant. This ensures any ranking you have on search engines is not lost when we transfer over to your new website.
- Mobile-friendly: Search engines favor websites that are responsive and functional on all devices.
- Submit sitemap to Google: We take care of the setup of Google Admin Console and submission of the site map. This enables Google to recognize your website.
SEO is not a set and forget, but is a long-term strategy to bring in clients. If you are looking for SEO or SEM (Search Engine Marketing) services, we work closely with a partner who’s expertise is search engine marketing.
Life-long management of the site is offered to our clients for a monthly fee of $100. The maintenance plan includes costs associated with your websites like the SSL certificate and website hosting with Siteground.
The plan also takes care of any technical support, 2 monthly texts, and image updates.
Along with additional upkeep like plugin and theme updates, 24-hour monitoring, search console monitoring, and website/database backups. These updates and backups ensure life-long health and security for your website.
All web design packages DO NOT include any annual maintenance. Our maintenance package is additional and optional.
Before starting a website we highly recommend design and building a brand. A brand improves your legitimacy and makes your business recognizable. It is a solid base to ensure all your marketing has a consistent tone.
We highly recommend selecting logo design at checkout if you do not already have branding organized.
The best way to explain it is: Think of your website as your house/home. A domain is the address of your home. A hosting platform is the land you built the home on.