Now booking for February 2021. One last spot available. ✨

Successful Habits

4 Habits That Has Made My Business Successful

Setting habits has been the hardest, but definitely the most profitable piece of my business. 

There is no such thing as an overnight success. Finding success in your business is a long-term game and your habits lead a huge roll in your outcome. 

Let me fill you in on the top four habits I set for my business that brought me success. 

Know the numbers. 

I have come to learn, that ‘hope’ is not a strategy. Bringing in clients is simply a numbers game. 

Do you honestly know how many people you need to get on a discovery call to book one client? 

Or how many visitors you need on your online store to make one purchase? 

Simply hoping or waiting for people to show up, and/or spending your hard-earned money (and most importantly time) into your social media but not knowing your conversion rates is not a marketing strategy. 

Having gameplans is important, and knowing the numbers is a big part of that. 

Goal setting and journaling. 

I write down my goals once every two days. I have it structured like this: 

Short-term goals, this includes: 

  • 3-month goals 
  • 6-month goals 
  • 1-year goals 

Long-term goals and this includes: 

  • 2-year goals 
  • 5-year goals 
  • 10-year goals.

Journaling and tracking your goals may sound ‘lame’ or a waste of time, but have you heard about this Harvard study around the art of goal setting? 

Their study found that 3% of graduates from their MBA who had their goals written down, ended up earning ten times as much as the other 97% put together. 

Please read that sentence again. It is absolutely crazy the power of having your goals mapped out. 

Never stop learning.

I never stop learning about business or my expertise. Podcasts, Audible, books, online courses, and business coaches. I always have all five of those resources on the go. 

For me to regularily show up on my platform and providing value I need to constantly be learning. To offer the absolutely best service possible for my clients, learning is always a part of my day to day. 

Show up consistently. 

I used to ghost my marketing. I use to spend weeks away, and the results: a massive decline in traffic and new clients. This makes for an extremely unstable income. 

It took me a while to realize, but showing up is (I would argue) the most important habit to set when running a business. 

Even when you feel like no one is watching, they are, they are waiting for you to prove you stick around. Consistency builds trust. 

Conclusion

These four habits I have set up have been a pivotal role in the growth of my business. Knowing the numbers, goal setting, learning, and showing up consistently, have increased my income exponentially. 

For most small businesses, their business is a reflection of them. Habits build stability and a business you can rely on.

 

If I had a look at your online marketing to show you exactly why your current strategy is not attracting (or converting) your ideal client, would you want to chat?

Share this post!

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email

We use cookies on this website. by using this website you agree to our use of cookies.